Saturday, December 10, 2011

Mary Mary Cancels Christmas Tour


Photo from: http://www.mary-mary.com/us/photos/official

Gospel duo, Mary Mary, has cancelled their Christmas Tour.  Group member, Erica Campbell, is pregnant with her third child; as her due date draws near, doctors have advised her to rest from the vigorous schedule.

The following statement was issued via Facebook:

“Sorry everyone, we had to cancel the “Have A Mary Mary Christmas Tour.” Just know that I have the greatest passion for whom I sing about and a great love and respect for whom I sing to, so I’ll be back to what I live for as soon as I take care of mommy business.” – Erica Campbell

More details can be found HERE.

Wishing Erica much rest as she prepares for the new addition to her family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I really like your blog!

Also visit my homepage; options trading