Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I am waiting on the Lord...


God you have the answers that I desire. I do not know if I can accept, handle or receive the knowledge I pursue. I trust at your appointed time I will receive an understanding.
So I move forward into the future that I cannot see. I carry on with life and trust that you will bless me abundantly and that I shall live in peace.
Wars abound, famine and drought afflict the earth, people's hearts have hardness not compassion, and believers suffer emotional, financial, health and spiritual challenges. Yet in the midst of it all I have hope because you are sovereign. I trust you though I cannot see how you are working things out. I believe in you though my mind says why.
You alone are Lord of Lords and King of Kings. My questions are not comparable to your knowledge. In your time I will understand and say thank you Lord.
Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments. Psalm 119:66

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's power in waiting. I'm learning this. The waiting builds faith & it tests faith as well. Thanks for this word!