Monday, March 10, 2008

Governor Eliot Spitzer – The Truth Will Be Revealed







Governor Spitzer is a fraud and he should resign. He is the poster child for hypocrisy. I was lying in bed today watching CNN when the news anchor announced the breaking news that Governor Eliot Spitzer was accused of being involved in a prostitution ring. Spitzer's involvement in the ring was caught on a federal wiretap as part of an investigation opened in recent months, according to The Associated Press.

Spitzer victimized me in his role of Attorney General of New York State. Governor Spitzer was the New York State Attorney General (he was elected in November 1998) when a member of his staff Mike Russo, Assistant New York State Attorney General, willfully and knowingly filed seven perjured declarations and affirmations in the United States District Court of Western New York.

The declarations were filed to prevent a jury from ruling that the Defendants violated the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended. I believe that by filing the perjured declarations New York State Attorney General’s Office also victimized me. Once again I encountered racism, this time in the judicial system.

Mike Russo filed the perjured declarations in support of the Defendant’s motion for summary judgment and in opposition to my motion for summary judgment. G. Goncalves, Diversity Management, Mike Russo, Superintendent A. Andrews, Sergeant William Reed, James Berbary, Deputy Superintendent of Administration, Mary Beth Lindsay, Senior Personnel Clerk and Lee Gould, Director of Personnel New York State Department of Corrections all signed sworn perjured declarations.

In my Book titled “A Case of Racial Discrimination and Retaliation Real or Imagined” I discussed some of the evidence including direct evidence and legal argument that I presented to the United States District Court Western District of New York, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. The evidence proved that seven of the declarations, filed by the New York State Attorney General’s office were false.
http://politics.yourblackworld.com/2008/02/personal-cry-for-justice.html

On May 28, 2005, an Erie County, New York Assistant District Attorney reviewed my documentation of multiple perjury allegations against New York Attorney General's Office and various New York employees.

I was told by the Erie County District Attorney’s office that the statute of limitations on perjury is 5 years. The declarations were submitted in September and November 2000. The perjured depositions were recorded on October 98 (1) June 8, 2000.

After his reviewed he referred me to the United States Justice Department. I contacted the United States Justice Department and at their telephone request e-mailed extensive documentation on May 29, 30, and 31, 2005.

In July 2005 Jane Wolfe and Allison Gioia both United States Justice Department attorneys, reviewed my perjury allegations and direct evidence supporting the allegations. The United States Justice Department informed me that they were referring my case to the FBI for an investigation. I telephoned the FBI and was told that they could not confirm or deny the fact that my allegations were being investigated because of confidentiality rules.

I am so full and thankful that Governor Spitzer true character has been exposed. If we hold on and trust in God he will deliver us from all of our enemies. I know that I will finally receive justice in my case.

PSALM 54 The Lord is Our Helper

Save me, O God, by thy name, and judge me by thy strength.
Hear my prayer, O God; give ear to the words of my mouth.
For strangers are risen up against me, and oppressors seek after my soul: they have not set God before them. Selah.

Behold, God is mine helper: the Lord is with them that uphold my soul.

He will reward evil unto mine enemies: cut them off in thy truth.

I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O LORD; for
it is good.

For he had delivered me out of all trouble: and mine eye hath seen his desire upon mine enemies.

Vera Richardson is the author of “A Case of Racial Discrimination and Retaliation Real or Imagined."
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-images/0615177018/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_all/gallery

No comments: